Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Enter the first week of production on our third year films. Last Monday we presented our short film ideas to the class and tutors. On the Friday we found out whos ideas were picked to be made into a short. My short is about a naive chicken that travels on a road of self discovery, finally realising that theres a reason he cant lay eggs and that hes a cockerel, not chicken. To my delight my film was one of the chosen ones. I was pleased with the level of response i had from my peers. I had alot of enthused people wanting to join my team. After an ackward period of telling some people i didnt want them in my group. I had an assembled group with a variety of skill each one bringing something different to the group. Samir Ansari who is a keen animator and technician, Reywell Hyland good texture artist and modeller, Ian Lang good modeller, Gary Butler good animator and myself overlooking the project plus offering modelling and texturing. With the group i felt i had a good blend of skill and expertise to achieve my short film.

No comments: